BEEGreen is a Broad Based Black Economic Empowered landscaping and sports turf company, established in 2020.
It is our aim at BEEGreen to uplift the previously disadvantaged by whatever means are at our disposal. This includes but is not limited to:
- Employment: Employing previously disadvantaged individuals from the local communities in which we operate
- Employment Equity: Being proactive in employment equity best practice, ensuring all employees receive equal opportunities and fair treatment
- Skills development: Consistent training and education to build the skills of the BEEGreen workforce
- Ownership and Management: Direct and indirect empowerment through ownership and management of BEEGreen
- Socio-economic development: Income generating activities for targeted beneficiaries
- Preferential procurement: participation programmes engaging SMME’s owned by previously disadvantaged persons
Black Empowerment Status and Certificate
BEEGreen is a Level-2 BEE contributor.